The Tier 2 Case Manager develops and/or delivers ongoing community based assessment, treatment, and supports for children and youth (clients) in the Tier 2 Program, experiencing a severe emotional disturbance. Supports will also be provided for the families of the clients as needed to facilitate treatment of the client. Superior interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively with internal and external partners is a must.
Some Responsibilities include:
- Develop, maintain, and modify services to assist clients and their families in gaining access to needed medical, social, educational, vocational, housing, financial, and other services.
- Maintain contact with other service providers for the purpose of case review or consultation regarding client services.
- Maintain professional relationships and communication with LEA’s and associated staff.
- Develop treatment plans to deliver, or provide for the delivery of services identified by the treatment team.
- Participate in ongoing treatment team meetings
- Work cooperatively with schools, social rehabilitative services, and other agencies providing services to clients and family.
- Communicate behavioral data to appropriate treatment team members.
- Provide monthly case management and specialized rehabilitation summaries as required.
- Provide ongoing communication to parents and/or legal guardian regarding services and treatment offered to the client.
- Bachelor Degree in related field, with prior experience working in the human services field, preferably with children and families.
- Valid Drivers license, excellent driving record, and access to safe reliable, insured vehicle is required.
For a full description of this position, please contact the Human Resources Department by emailing Apply@laraway.org.